We do things a bit different around here and we hope that it shows.
Avenue South Orthodontics was born out of the desire to be different; to create an orthodontic experience unlike any out there.
Like a precisely brewed cup of the finest coffee, we want every minute of your time here to be just as unique and fulfilling. Deciding to transform your smile is a pretty big decision and we believe your entire orthodontic journey should be memorable.
Here at ASO, your experience truly is our passion.
Brandon Foltz DDS, MS
Orthodontist and Owner
I haven’t always loved my smile. In middle school, my adult teeth started coming in and my self-esteem quickly plummeted.
I wanted my smile fixed more than anything. My parents came to the rescue and started me on my journey to a new smile.
My orthodontist literally changed my life by changing my smile and in doing so instilled in me the desire to do the same for others. To transform others’ lives and boost their confidence through the gift of a smile is truly the greatest job in the world.
Being an orthodontist is definitely the job that I was created for.
- Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics – University of Oklahoma
- Master of Science in Orthodontics (MS) – University of Oklahoma
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine – Samford University
- Graduate of Donelson Christian Academy – Nashville, TN
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontics
- Tennesse Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Oklahoma University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Interfaith Dental Association